- Prior to re opening, our shop will be deep cleaned & we will increase our ongoing cleaning procedures.
- Every customer will be asked to clean their hands with sanitiser on entering the shop.
- We are limiting the number of customers allowed in store at any one time, to enable adequate social distancing.
- Every changing room will be cleaned after each use.
- Any clothing tried on, but not purchased, will be steam cleaned & set aside for 48 hours before being returned to stock.
- Payment by card is preferred where possible.
To help with social distancing we had introduced a new shopping by appointment service. If you are planning on visiting us when we re open we recommend booking an appointment to avoid having to queue. To make an appointment please click here.
If you wish to visit us and are part of the vulnerbale category or would like total exclusivity, please do get in touch as we are more than happy to accomodate this. Please call us on 01277 621000.
Take care and with very best wishes,